5G RADIATION PROTECTION
Super high-frequency radio airwaves reactivated fears about EMF radiation health risks
Many people ask about 5G EMF protection and safety. And we all know why: 5G is new and untested. And it’s leading to a lot of questions about this technology that’s spreading throughout our communities. If you’re concerned about the safety of 5G and want to know what you can do to shield yourself, Good Samaritan Oil is something that you dont want to miss.
The Public Have A Right To Know
I would entertain information on finding a possible way of making 5G safe. And that’s because there has been absolutely no testing into the long-term health effects of exposure to 5G frequency. In fact, there is a large and growing body of evidence about the health risks of 5G that suggest it’s detrimental in a variety of ways. We can all thank the people pushing the covid agenda for their, health and safety have fallen by the wayside and into the hands of tyrants that want to bankrupt the nations.
According to the GSMA trade association, which represents the interests of mobile operators worldwide, 5G is “covered by the same international safety guidelines” as prior generations of wireless technology, like 4G. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) agrees, having determined that 5G technology and radiation exposures are “safe”.
These are the same standards that were formulated in the late 1990s, based on research from the 1980s, when much less was known about the bio effects of EMF exposure, and there was vastly less wireless technology emitting EMF into the environment. Standards that are based entirely around the thermal effect of EMF [if the radiation isn’t sufficiently powerful to heat your tissue and cook you, it’s safe].
Regardless of the attempts by wireless companies and regulators to assure consumers, concerns are growing. Quickly. I'll give you an example: let’s look at England's Case of the Town at Gateshead. Since the installation of street lamps that are thought to be 5G enabled, locals started to suffer a vierity of health problems.
After the Gateshead council tried to gag one campaigner who was raising awareness of the 5G health issues, the case went to court. What happened afterwards? Well... The people won, with the judge declaring that “The Public Have A Right To Know” about the issues with 5G. In September 2017, 180 scientists and doctorates from around the world started a petition to Stop The Deployment of 5G. They reasoned that radio frequency EMF is already proven to be harmful to humans. The petition stated that "5G roll outs should stop “until potential hazards for human health and the environment have been fully investigated by scientists independent from industry”.
And these are just a few examples of the need to take 5G safety seriously.
How is 5G Safety Regulated?
As for the FCC, there’s so far been no move to evaluate the potential long-term harm of 5G radiation. Nor has there been any attempt to update their outdated radio frequency exposure guidelines, which are still based on recommendations from 1996. 5G is regulated the same way as 4G, 3G and all the prior generations of cell networks.
In the time since the FCC created these safety standards, more than 500 studies have been published demonstrating negative effects and outcomes on human health from exposures to EMF that are lower than those producing a thermal effect. EMF radiation doesn’t have to be powerful enough to heat your tissue in order to be doing you damage.
“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”Dr. Joel Moskowitz in Scientific American
Science such as this is why more than 240 scientists have signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal calling for stronger safety standards for EMF exposures and wireless technology. So in the meantime, while local and federal authorities battle it out for 5G regulatory control, it’s up to individual citizens to stay informed and prepare for the expansion of 5G networks across the country.
People are starting to take notice, and take action.
Opposition to 5G Rises so fast it’s hard to keep track
While this list is by no means exhaustive, it gives a rundown of how the movement against 5G technology has been growing globally so far. It’s happening all over the world.
5G Opposition World Wide
- USA; Oakland, California: Verizon announces plans to install 16 new wireless antennas in the Oakland neighborhood of Oakmore. A group of concerned citizens, reportedly failing to get straight answers from the company, form the Oakmore Neighborhood Advocacy Group (ONAG) in opposition to the rollout. [April 2018]
- USA; Mill Valley, California: Community concerns are heeded by the city council of Mill Valley. After receiving 145 letters from citizens in opposition to 5G (and only five in support of it), the council votes unanimously to block 5G deployment. The action is taken via an urgency ordinance — a type of order that can be invoked when the health and safety of a community is at risk. A few months later, the neighboring district of San Rafael also passes an urgency ordinance restricting the distance of 5G cell towers. [September 2018]
- USA; Gig Harbor, Washington: Gig Harbor Mayor and City Council unanimously oppose the FCC’s requirement to allow the deployment of 5G. One month later Gig Harbor residents form an ad hoc committee to inform the public about the dangers of 5G technology. [February 25, 2019]
- USA; Portland, Oregon: Portland city council raises 5G health concerns in a resolution that calls for greater research by the FCC. Portland lawmakers point to evidence suggesting wireless networks can cause cancer and other health issues, and implore the FCC to demonstrate 5G’s safety. [March, 2019]
- USA; Nationwide: During a nationwide “5G Day of Action”, coordinated events take place across the country. Protests spring up in cities and towns including San Diego, Asheville, Long Island, Woodstock and more. The event calls for wireless companies to suspend the deployment of small cell towers in residential areas. The 2019 event was so successful, another similar event was held on January 25, 2020 with a much larger turnout in many more cities around the world. [May 15, 2019]
- U.S. Congress. Multiple US Congressmen and Senators have expressed concerns about the safety risks of 5G. One, Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut held one such hearing in February 2019. In the hearing, Sen. Blumenthal called the responses of regulators “pretty unsatisfactory” and concluded by saying, “So there really is no research ongoing. We’re kind of flying blind here, as far as health and safety is concerned.” But of course, this is Congress, so nothing happens quickly. [Feb 2019]
- Belgium; Brussels: Brussels halts a 5G pilot program citing health concerns. Environment minister Céline Fremault tells interviewers, “The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt.” [March, 2019]
- Finland: A group of Finnish citizens starts a petition to the government to completely ban 5G on the grounds of the technology being harmful to human health. To date the petition has raised over 5,700 signatures. [March, 2019]
- Italy; Florence: Florence City Council refuses permission for 5G by invoking the precautionary principle. The principle holds that policy makers have a responsibility to protect the public from harm when scientific investigation has found a plausible risk.
Indeed, as of the last update, there are 14 municipalities in Italy that have passed a Stop 5G resolution. [March, 2019]
- U.K. Isle of Wight: Dozens gather to protest the introduction of 5G on the Isle of Wight. According to the protest’s organizer, “To expose people and wildlife to 24/7 pulsed millimetre wave radiation is in clear breach of the precautionary principle and of our human rights, which are enshrined in UN law.” [April 2019]
- Germany. April, 2019. A German petition imploring parliament to block 5G reaches over 54,000 signatures. The petition cites “scientifically justified doubts about the safety of this technology”. And Germany’s Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) called for a thorough investigation into the health concerns associated with the new 5G technology. The investigation body used auction of 5G licenses to provide consumers with advice on how people can protect themselves from harmful mobile phone radiation.
- Netherlands: The Dutch House of Representatives calls for testing to assess the dangers of 5G. “We still don’t know about the dangers to public health,” says Parliament member Laura Bromet. “Little research has been done into the effects of 5G. We need to take people’s concerns seriously and investigate this.” [April, 2019]
- Switzerland: Both Geneva and The Canton of Vaud adopt moratoriums on 5G until further research is carried out on health and safety.[April, 2019]
5G EMF Protection: What You Need To Know
This might seem like an unusual suggestion for combating exposure to 5G radiation, but your diet can make a big difference to the effects of radiation exposure, it’s about combating the effects of electromagnetic frequency waves.
The reason radiation is bad is because it increases the level of free radicals in your body, one of the main causes of cancer. Free radicals cause cells to become oxidated, which in turn can cause them to mutate, thus causing cancer. Improving your knowledge and understanding of what free radicals are and how they affect your body will help you to limit their impact on your health.
Oils are a HUGE game changer, they protect your skin as an EMF blocker while adding minerals and amino acids needed to boost the immune system [When You Have The Right Blend].
The easiest way to combat free radicals and radiation related DNA damage is to eat foods that have a high Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC).